Today I have an exclusive interview with Jeuic Boxx (because shes a lot more sane than her sister. Have fun with Eyce Boxx, Rocke ^^)
Stone: Morning Jeuic Boxx, could you tell us a fun fact about yourself to introduce yourself to the audience?

J.B: Well actually I'm half Japanese, who knew!
Stone: How'd that happen?
J.B.: When Mama bird loves Papa bir--
Stone: That's not exactly how I meant to put it buuut....I've been hearing a rumor around the office...
J.B.: Do tell...[giggles]
Stone: Ahm.....[Long Pause] Well I heard that you and Luis Baywole are dating....
[Long Pause + Stare at Stone]
Stone: Jeuic Boxx are you ok?
J.B.: I would like to set the record straight by saying that...LUIS BAYWOLE AND I HAVE NEVER DATED AND WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER DATE UNTIL ALIENS FROM THE PLANET BLARG COMES AND INVADES EARTH TWICE!!!
Stone: Wow that's a...umm...very detailed explanation of your feelings....
J.B.: I agree.
J.B.: I'm glad i could be here....
Stone: I'm glad you could be here...yup...soo happy...
If you want to learn more about Jeuic Boxx, check out this page.
All works are property of Rocke and Stone, even Rocke and Stone themselves belong to Rocke and Stone so please, don't steal or else you'll be known as a stealer and that's just not cool. As for custom content, those belong to their rightful creators.





No comments:
Post a Comment