Sunday, July 29, 2012

"Interviewing" Part 3: Charrie

Hey guys its Stone, today I have an exclusive interview to share with you guys.





Stone: Charrie welcome to the studio and thanks for coming.

Charrie: My pleasure. Stone so why don't you tell us a little about yourself...?
Stone:...Ahm...that's my line...But why don't YOU...tell us about yourself.

Charrie: Ahh...sorry. Well I'm Charrie from R&Se, I'm originally from Russia but spent most of my life in Chicago.









Stone: Interesting, and from what I understand you have a large family that moved with you.  Tell us a little about that.


Charrie:  Well, there's Mama, Papa, Dylan, Anna, Marie, Catherine, John, Emitt, Ally, Cousin James, Cousin Martha, Uncle Bob, Uncle Will, Auntie Jessie, Auntie Wil-...


Stone: Wow now that's a large fam-...


Charrie: I wasn't done yet...


Stone: Ahh yes...so what have you been up to?


Charrie: I'm proud to say I just finished my first album and you guys will be getting the first look!


 Stone: Very nice, we can all look forward to "Whipped Cream Top" coming out August 1, 2012!


Charrie: Well, thanks Stone for being wit-...


Stone: That's still my line...


Charrie: Oh sorry, bye guys!










To learn more about Charrie, check out this page.




All works are property of Rocke and Stone, even Rocke and Stone themselves belong to Rocke and Stone so please, don't steal or else you'll be known as a stealer and that's just not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment